Source Naturals MethylCobalamin Vitamin B-12 1000mcg Cherry Flavored Sublingual - 60 Lozenges (Pack of 2)
Huge Savings Item! Save 12% on the Source Naturals MethylCobalamin Vitamin B-12 1000mcg Cherry Flavored Sublingual - 60 Lozenges (Pack of 2) by Source Naturals at Mental Health TN. MPN: SN1292. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Methylcobalamin is an active coenzyme form of vitamin B12. It is often lacking in a vegan diet because it is normally found in meat, seafood, eggs,
Features & Highlights
- B 12, known as the "energy vitamin" helps convert food into active energy, which fuels your cells and metabolism.
- Methylcobalamin is a multi-purpose nutrient supporting red blood cell formation, the function of the myelin sheath for healthy nerves, and the synthesis of DNA.
- Vitamin B-12 also supports the production of SAMe, the body's main methyl donor necessary to the functioning of many critical metabolic systems and the normal regulation of homocysteine.
- Due to aging, the body's ability to produce enough stomach acid for absorption of B-12 may be greatly reduced, making this supplement necessary.
- Supplementing with the coenzyme form of vitamin B-12 eliminates intermediate metabolic steps, making this vitamin immediately available to work in the body upon absorption.
|Item Size:||1.71 x 3.03 x 3.03 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.57 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|